Cladding Master is a local family business, so we share the same concerns as our customers do when it comes protecting the things we care about, such as our personal data.
So, from our family to yours, here is how we use your personal information.
What Personal Information We Collect
When you contact us we may ask for:
- Your Name,
- Billing Address,
- Address of the Property we are working at,
- Telephone number,
- Email Address
We might also know:
- Your username on Social Media (if you have contacted us that way).
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We’ll ask you for information over the telephone, email or by completing an enquiry form, either online or on paper.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We need this information in order to perform the agreed work under contract.
We may occasionally use other specialist suppliers, for example Scaffolders or Waste Removal Companies, in order to complete the agreed work, and we’ll provide them with the minimum personal information they need to perform these aspects.
We might also contact you after the job is completed for:
- Feedback on our Service,
- To tell you about our other Services that you might like,
- Product information that could affect your property,
- Other Business-Related Purposes.
We do not pass your information on to any other third parties.
Where & How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
As many businesses do, we use some software tools to manage information, including:
- Secure Email Account.
- Secure Online File Storage.
- Online Invoicing and Accounts Software.
We keep all paper records securely in a locked cabinet.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information.
We’ll securely hold this information while it remains relevant to the contracted work, including for any warranty periods.
Transparency and Modalities –
We’ll tell you how we use your data and inform you if that changes.
Information and Access to Personal Data –
We’ll tell you what data we have and give you access to it on request (See ‘Contacting US’ Below).
Rectification and Erasure –
We’ll update your data on our records if it changes, just let us know, (See ‘Contacting US’ Below).
Restrictions of Processing –
We only use your data as described above!
Data Portability –
If you need to, and with your permission, we’ll provide information about the work undertaken at your property to other trades people you have engaged.
Right to object –
You may object to any of the purposes as described within this policy, although that may affect us completing the work.
Automated individual decision-making –
We’re a simple family business, we don’t use complicated technology to process your data.
Contacting Us About Your Personal Information
If you’d like to discuss anything within this policy, please contact us!
You can also:
- Request Access to your Personal Information that we Hold,
- Update your Personal Information that we Hold,
- Request erasure of your Personal Information we Hold, subject to contractual and legal requirements we may have to hold it.
- Make a complaint regarding the use of your personal data.